2012-02-06

SUNDAY

Despite the near freezing weather yesterday, everyone was still up for a 'wild' day out by the beach (okay it wasn't that wild, but near enough for a sunday).
We decided to take full oppurtunity of the music playing the the shopping centre, and did a synchronised dance as you can sort of see from the reflection in the window of M&S.















Off to do some homework and get started on my to do list(s), I'm off school because I'm semi ill-apparently today is the most likely day in the year that people will take the day off..

I've been putting off work and being organised as much as possible, so much that I've covered two thirds of the side of my wardrobe in collages. I must post a picture, it looks pretty decent if I don't say so myself.

Robyn x
PS, it might snow this week! Fingers crossed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment