2012-02-27

Lollyburgas..

...is such a good word WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME

Okay so I might be a little bit addicted to twitter (follow me cos i'm worf it and that, pepper_95), and that's about as exciting as my life's got recently. Oh, and I got my A-Level options; History, French, Pyschology and Spanish bring it.

I think just about everyone is wanting some summer really bad now. Me mostly for:
  • Sea
  • Being brown
  • Wearing half decent clothes
  • Ice cream :p
  • Not having exams
  • Belly button pierced, ouch
  • Seeing ma palz (if they want to still be my palz after spelling palz like that)
  • Lightness and not having too much darkness
  • Hotness, the sun in general
  • Being able to do whatever the frig I want 
  • Going to Spain with Jess lol, well keen
  • Taking well loads of pictures 
  • Oh and Jersey Live will hopefully be cool too 
 (hopefully doing mine blonde)


In the meantime I'll just have loads of fun doing school work and going to school and revising and eating shite and jogging to work off the shite, which reminds me I gave up chocolate for lent which minimises the eating shite part.

I have to recommend this video and song, alot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzyzP5upKMY&ob=av2e check it out or maybe just don't, but I think you should.

Hibernating until about May-ish,
Robyn x

3 comments:

  1. By the way.... i dont wish to be your 'pal' anymore ;) xx (from J20)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry :// don't blame you after that spelling, ashamed :~) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you should be!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete