2012-04-15

LETS LIVE

I'm going to be a boring shit and spew my thoughts out for the lols because if I write things down I find them easier to processsss
I've learnt a few thing from the past few days which I thought might be of use to any big time contemplaters, I've only got 16 years of life experience to back me up here but I've come to a brief analysis of my thoughts and stuff, cheddar on cheddar ikr. Excuse my bad wording of things English has never been my strong point.

1. You will never know what's going to happen until it happens, so don't worry too much about what will or won't be until you need to
2. Don't spend your days regretting what you've not done, because if it's happened and there's not a lot that can be changed you need to accept that and...
3....make sure you grasp every future opportunity. Never let good possibilities pass because time goes way too quickly
4. Try not to dwell on the past too much if something's getting you down, think of all the good times you've ever had and...
5....remember them by taking LOTS of pictures, they last forever and are the best material things in life by far
6. Love people and just have a bangin' tarme, do everything you want to do cos yolo and you want to look back on all these mega things you've done
7. A bit of positivity always goes down well, if you fall get back up again because the view's brill from up here rn

That's literally it, thank you thank you I'm here all week muthaz x x

omfg i need to get out more

2 comments:

  1. Great post - can't beat a bit of positivity.

    xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete