2012-04-13

Feral Child

I actually never want the holidays to be over lol  c r i n g e  but srsly I've had such a good two weeks but basically no revision so I may as well leave society now and become a feral child because I'd like that a lot more. However since I've been a vegetarian for a week now (except I accidently had some percy pigs despite the name failing to prompt me to realising they contain genuine pig, shameful M&S) I think it'd be a struggle surviving on only leaves in the wild, so I might just pass up that opportunity.
I wish I could make this sound cooler, but we played quasar on Tuesday night lol and yesterday had a cute breakfast for Mairead's birthday (excuse the picture heaviness but my photo to words ratio is always biased, photos say more than writing to me):



Jakob is such an interesting creature aw

I lyk this 1

Wearing Jakob's glasses I could easily pass for something out of Harry Potter but lol




THIS
Libby who's practically my only cousin on my mum's side and who I've only met once before is over for a few days so we're going to have a bangin' time catching up on all the years we've missed out on. The whole crew went out for dinner yesterday aw we were like one of those massive annoying families being mega loud and cheating on the pub quiz but yolo ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRhUIJextp8
x x

1 comment: