2012-05-13

Blue lips

Hey study leave you've sure taken your time, 10 beautiful exams and not enough time
A lot of the time stuff doesn't actually fully sink in to my brain and everything just happens so fast and I'm just here with one and a half socks on like YOLO which is basically the only word in my vocabulary. It's not hit that some people are leaving my school forever, wtf man come back already? It's also not properly functioned that I've got a tattoo forever how did that even happen! It also didn't occur to me that when searching desperately for conversation I jumped at the chance to mention my love for cats; when you've had a few everything seems like a good idea.
Speaking of cats Jenny and Mairead's birthday party was asdfghjklbloodybrilliant, literally one of the best days I've ever had
mair + jenny

think this is my calling


ahAWwah






ah mann xx

paro caro



this wasn't even everyone man


You can tell it's a good one with like 70% photos and 3% writing why am i so good at maths
PS I'm no longer taking cats to prom :D 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPU8V-nvUEk
x x

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog every now and again, it defo puts a smile on my face :D xxxx tato

    ReplyDelete